2/12/2011

Sunday Stealing#79

Today we ripped off a blogger named Rol Hirst at the blog Sunset Over Slawit. We've ripped from him once before. He states that he doesn't remember where he stole it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Sunset Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!


1. What is your favorite Mexican dish?
None.

2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate?
I usually started early. There were even times that I like reading in advance.

3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings?
Ikea but I can't afford it so I made do with what's available and cheap but nice.

4. When you were young, did you like school lunches?
Oh yes..my mother cooked them and she always cooked well.

5. Is religion a crutch?
Depending on how a person take it on.

6. In your region, what is the “big” high school sport?
Usually, basketball but football and badminton are also really popular now.

7. Do you consider yourself rich?
Nope but I've been blessed.

8. Which of these would you have the best chance administering:
A) CPR
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire


I had to google search Heimlich maneuver, I'd rather change a flat tire though.

9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:

A) Salsa
B) Hip Hop
C) Waltz
D) Swing

All of the above..I love dancing.


10. What’s the worst news you’ve ever delivered to someone?
The worst one so far was I had to inform somebody that he was being terminated.

11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.
I learned that I can still enjoy college even if I was broke and even if I was not campus popular. It was all in the attitude.

12. New variation on an old question: If there’s a song in your head that just won’t get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song?
Christina Perri's Jar of Hearts..the line that goes "Who do you think you are..running around leaving scars...collecting your jar of hearts.."

1 comments:

I am Harriet said...

I know what you mean by being blessed.

Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/02/would-you-vote-for-the-donald/