8/30/2010

Ruby Tuesday#63 Taking Too Long

"This is taking way too long for my own liking. Am already growing broom hairs on my head!" This is how the girl seems to say in this photo.

There were more than 24 dance group-participants for the Indak-indak sa Kadalanan (Dancing In the Streets) of Kadayawan Festival last August 21. The streets were not only clogged onlookers while the sun was beating down mercilessly on everything that crossed its path.

Kadayawan,indak-indak sa kadalanan,Davao City


This is my entry for Ruby Tuesday. See more Ruby Tuesday entries here.

8 comments:

gracia said...

Hello.. I have been to Davaopero wala ko kasapon sa Kadayawan Festival ninyo.. Our Kagay-an Festival just ended.

CAre to join my contest?

Mrs. M said...

I've been to this place. The church on the background is familiar! Haha. Good to see a photo from home. Thank for sharing.

Unknown said...

I love the expression on the girl's face! Great, colorful shot!

Dianne said...

she must have been so uncomfortable in the heat
the costume is beautiful

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Must have been so hot that she is tired.

Hootin Anni said...

I bet those wonderful costumes were very hot too!!!!

My R T Link

Have a great day.

Kim, USA said...

Hahaha it looks like she is really tired!

Something red, yellow & blue

CharmaineZoe said...

Great costume and colours, ideal for Ruby Tuesday :-0