8/15/2010

Sunday Stealing#59 The Crafty Fifty Meme, Part Two

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger and blog named Creative Bold. There is no statement as to where it came from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It is a long meme and we shall do it in two parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Crafty Fifty Meme, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
26. What do you normally smell like?
I smell of soap and shampoo, if I haven't sweated yet. But if I already did, well..I smell of sweat hehehe!

27. Do you like Carrie Underwood?
She's quite good.

28. Been to “The Vegas”?
Nope. The plan to get there kept getting postponed.

29. How far away do you live from your parents?
I live with them.

30. Are you happy with your job?
Yes, it pays good too.

31. Where do you work and what do you do there?
I work here in this city and I handle marketing and enforcement.

32. What did you get in the mail today?
None. It's a Sunday.

33. How do you like your steak cooked?
Well done.

34. Britney Spears…is she back?
Maybe, but not quite.

35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
Tacos?

36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind?
Nope.

37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore?
No, I wish.

38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie?
I haven't seen it yet.

39. Are surveys like the cocaine of myspace?
It has no place there.

40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)?
Palawan.

41. What is your favorite candle scent
Lavender.

42. Do you believe places can really be haunted?
Yes.

43. Do you smoke cigarettes?
No.

44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA?
I've been to New York. Never been to Los Angeles.

45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport?
Philadelphia and Detroit airports.

46. Do you think 50 questions is enough?
It's more than enough.

47. Are you currently planning a trip?
I did but had it postponed due to my father's illness. He eventually died and if I continued with my trip, I wouldn't have had the chance to spent time with him during his dying days.

48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care?
I don't think so. The ones who care probably are the ones who have a crush on him.

49. Do you take anti-depressants? Sleeping pills
No.

50. What do you think about space travel?
I think, it's exciting and interesting and quite expensive.

2 comments:

Swati said...

Glad to know something about you this morning :)
Have a great Sunday!

http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/08/sunday-stealing-crafty-fifty-meme-part_15.html

I am Harriet said...

Definitely, 50 questions is more than enough!


Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/get-married-at-tjmaxx-or-vegas/