8/01/2010

Sunday Stealing#57

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Keerawa of the blog named We All Live Lives of Quiet Fantasy. Keerawa explains that he ripped it from Frack 412. Those LJ bloggers do have interesting (not But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Since the meme had more than the usual repetitive questions that we've grown to love. So we altered quite a few. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: 28 Question Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Was your dad named after anyone?
Am not sure about that.

2. What do you think is the minimal age to get married?
25 for women, 30 for men.

3. What’s the longest time that you‘ve been involved with the same person?
Hmm...a decade?

4. What actor/actress do you consider hot at the moment?
Angelina Jolie for women. Hugh Jackman, Leonardo diCaprio and South Korean Kim Hyun Joong.

5. What is you favorite album by a band?
Nowadays, it's Journey's Revelation.

6. What is your favorite album by an individual artist?
None, for now.

7. What is something that you‘d rather be a bit dirty?
My sneakers.

8. What was the last TV show that you watched?
Discovery Channel.

9. How many people have you met from the blogosphere? Who are they?
Like eye to eye? Too many to mention. I've met them personally during the Mindanao Bloggers' Summit.

10. What's your philosophy on life?
Life is too short to be worrying all the time. Seize the moment. Never stop learning and live life to the fullest.

11. Do you think prescription drugs are over prescribed?
I wondered about that.

12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
Yes, I think so.

13. What is your favorite memory in the last year?
Laughing with somebody over something too trivial but I shared the moment with somebody I truly care, it was unforgettable.

14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?

Eating.

15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
I can be an adrenaline junkie.

16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they?
World tour, good health for my family and loved ones especially for my parents and to have somebody that will love me unconditionally.

17. Who would you want to get together with and make a cake?
High school classmates, Happy Hearts and my bestfriend.

18. Which country is your spiritual home?
My own country, Philippines.

19. What is your big weakness?
Books, food.

20. Do you think Judd Corizan is a good person?
Never heard of him/her.

21. What was your best/favorite subject at school?
English, Music, Practical Arts.

22. Describe your accent:
Common Southern accent, the Bisaya. But I think, I fared better than most.

23. If you could change anything about yourself, would you?
Of course. After all, life is all about change.

24. What do you wear to sleep?
Pajamas, old t-shirt.

25. What is your favorite casual outfit to wear?
Capri pants, t-shirt and sandals.

26. Do you use cigarettes or alcohol?
Nope.

27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? (If you have no idea, just say something crazy,
it'll entertain me!)


Do skydive and scubadive. Have a wild party with all the friends, family and loved ones.

28. Rate the memes that you play generally. Use any scale or just in order.
My World - 1
Litratong Pinoy - 2
Ruby Tuesday - 3
Mellow Yellow - 4
Skywatch -5
Sunday Stealing - 6
Friday Fill-Ins - 7

3 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

#7.....by golly, you're so right there...the clean ones just don't do it...they have to be a bit dirty. Way to go.

http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/2010/08/goodbye-big-puma.html

I am Harriet said...

I'm with ya on the eating...

Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/what-do-you-wear-to-sleep/

Rechie said...

i wish Kim Hyun Joong is mine..hehehe

you have an awesome philosophy in life

http://chuchieshideaway.blogspot.com/2010/08/sunday-stealing-28-question-meme.html