8/10/2010

Ruby Tuesday#61 Take A Photo With A Backlight

The challenge was to take pictures of the dancers with the backlight. The backlight challenge was more than enough and to add about 20 to 25 photographers jostling for space to take a good shot can be quite intimidating. It didn't help that the weather that day was stiflingly hot enough to melt away the dancers' make-up in just a few minutes.

I wish I took a photo of the photographers who were gathered in front of these dancers. They sure know how to pose more than the dancer-models. Our lecturer said, "You guys are merciless and determined!"

Merciless or not, it was fun! I learned a lot too.

Photobucket

7 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

first visit: were you at a class an event for photographers? you got the back light nicely

reg said...

What a wonderful pic of culture from beyond my Nation's borders.

Siromade said...

Beautiful shot even there is a backlight...

Rimkogeren said...

Tanks for your comment :-)
Great I love the dancers.

Rimkogeren said...

Tanks for your comment :-)
Great I love the dancers.

Rimkogeren said...

Thanks for your comment :-)
Great I love the dancers.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

we are more exposed to the Philipino dancers with puffed sleeves like Imelda marcos.

Thanks for showing another aspect of your culture.