6/25/2010

Too Much Hype in Apple iPhone 4 and Droid X

The past few weeks had me seeing a lot of hype about Apple iPhone 4. A lot of people I know want iPhone 4. I dared to ask some about why they chose iPhone over another upcoming cellphone, Droid X. Surprisingly, a lot of them just did not know the features but only knew that it’s high-tech. Funny, really as it sounds like they’re just riding with the bandwagon. I wonder if they had read this.

Sometimes, too much hype creates unnecessary wants. Me thinks.

As for me, I can’t afford both phones right now. I might have to wait until iPhone 10 or Droid XYZZ to come or maybe not at all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...about your having to wait for iPhone 10 or Droid xyzz LOL Too funny. I have been an iPhone owner since they came out and have upgraded every time they come out with a new one. I can't stand ATT but I can live with it just for the features of the phone. I don't need the best camera. I don't need the best video conferencing I don't use Swype (never heard of it) My new phone is in route to my house as we speak and I who cares about Verizon. I certainly dont. All that said, I have a small computer with me at all times and the things I can do make it sooooo worth it. Apple set the standard and now all the other carriers are finally catching up and they all can do about the same thing. It's just a matter of choice which smart phone you choose and the hype...were talking Apple here LOL