6/15/2010

Ruby Tuesday#54 Film Shooting At Hongkong Disneyland

We were in Hongkong Disneyland when we saw the colorful balloons. They looked so pretty. They would have looked just that if not for the guys who were busy  with the electric fan trying to make the balloons move, it was really hilarious. When we saw the camera, we knew that there was a film shooting going on and we were walking right into it. Good thing, the director was still doing some instructions with his stars and I hurriedly took a photo of the stars which included a little girl.

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

Inday said...

It pays to be alert and quick! Now you have the action in pictures.

Thanks for the visit Marites.

Kramer said...

we love balloons!

Kim, USA said...

I love the colorful balloons. Disneyland is a place I love to go over and over again. Happy RT!

Just cutie

Ralph said...

The balloons are colorful , and each one floats as if by magic (at least to a little child). Colorful mylar rubies, who doesn't love a Minnie balloon??

Animor said...

Beautiful and colorful balloons, nice to see different cartoon characters printed on it, everyone would love to have one...What a clever shot of the film as well.

Karen Chayne said...

that is indeed a very nice and colorful balloons! i wish me and my family could also go to hongkong disneyland soon.

reg said...

That really looked like a fun day. Love the colours

ellen b. said...

It's always fun to see something out of the ordinary!

anemonen said...

I like ballons even if I am old. Lovely colours.

Joanne Olivieri said...

Ah, Hong Kong Disneyland, I wish I were there now :) Beautiful array of colored balloons, it must have been so much fun. Also, nice seeing my books on your sidebar ad, thank you.