6/05/2010

PhotoHunt#91 Sparkle(s)

Like rainbow beacons, they sparkled colorfully in the dark. I couldn't make out their shape as we got nearer the entrance of the cemetery. Definitely, their sparkle caught the attention of the kids passing by the roadside. When we got there, I stopped and that's when I saw that they were colorfully lighted toys for the Halloween :) The red ones were plastic horns on the headbands while the multi-colored sparkly long ones were plastic swords. I heard two kids begging their moms to buy some as we moved along.

Photobucket

This is my entry for:

For more photohunters, go here.

11 comments:

Jane in AUSTRALIA said...

great shot. Sparlkley for sure.

Anonymous said...

What sparkles :)

Anonymous said...

WOW...such a great photo. Excellent my friend :)

jams o donnell said...

Wow I love those rainbow beacons. Happy weekend

Kim, USA said...

Very festive sparkles! Happy Saturday!

My Flowers

COOKIE said...

my kids love those toys...they never fail to ask me to buy them one each whenever we go visit our loved ones on all soul's day :)

my post is up too...

Santacruzan : The Sparkle of May

Anonymous said...

very colorful. like it a lot.

Julie Shaw said...

terific

Eden said...

I was wondering what they were. Good take on the theme.

Mine is finally up... right here:

http://www.slowtrav.com/blog/eden/

YTSL said...

And what were you doing near a cemetery at night??? ;O

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

On National day in Singapore, they wave such wands .