6/06/2010

Sunday Stealing#47 Another Question Meme

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Garamond Bophin at the blog Garamond Bophin's Journal. She states that he took it from Sally Maria. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: Another Question Meme
 1. It's 2AM and you are not home.
You are more than likely: with some friends on a date, eating and talking and hopefully, dancing.

2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
Antibiotic medicines for my father.

3. What do your bank checks look like?
It's light blue-colored and got my name and check number on it :) I guess, it looks like any bank checks.

4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
Palawan.

5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
DSLR and better health for my father.

6. What color is your toothbrush?
Green.

7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
I collect postcards from postcrossing.com. I came across postcrossing.com thru a blogger that I frequented. Since, I really like postcards and usually buy one or two from the places I've visited I decided to try it and see what I can get. So far, I have received about 85 postcards since I've entered postcrossing.com and a day with a postcard is a day that got me smiling.

8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
I went to Pizza Hut with my mother yesterday. We had Pizza Hut supreme. I had four slices. hehehehe! Yummy!!

9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
Bestfriend Michael.

10. What is your worst bad habit?
Not sure if it's a bad habit, but I am an impulsive book buyer.

11. Name a magazine you subscribe to?
I used to subscribe to National Geographic, Time and Reader's Digest magazines but I stopped after I got so busy and cannot keep up in reading them.

12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
Cheese..cheese..pineapple..mushroom, barbecue, cheese, cheese.

13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
Pizza Hut.

14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
My bestfriend.

15. What is the last thing you cooked?
Hotcake, just this morning

16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used?
Undies and hankies

17. Which shoe do you put on first?
Right shoe first.

18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
My mind? :D If it's a thing, my hanky.

19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
Our dinner table. It needs to be replaced. Better if it's as soon as possible.

20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
DVD of some movie.

21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
I don't wear perfumes often but when I do, I prefer Clinique Happy.

22. Your favorite board game?
Scrabble.

23. What was the last board game you played?
Scrabble.

24. Where did your vehicle come from?
I don't have one, thank goodness.

25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
Aw...too many to choose from.

26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily?
Hm..a friend who has an ear for listening.

27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
It was pink with green accents.

28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
Ironing the clothes. I'd rather do the laundry please.

29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
Fried or adobo.

30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
Red Ribbon's Ube Macapuno Cake or Goldilock's Mocca Cake.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love adobo and scrabble. Have a great week ahead :)