6/20/2010

Nursing Assistant

I am scouting for a private nursing assistant nowadays. I need one that will help my mother care for my father while I will be on a trip.

I wish my aunt were around. She is a registered nurse now but started out as a nursing assistant. She said, her decision in getting cna training was one of the best decisions she did in her life. She was having second thoughts about getting into nursing for a lot of reasons but was determined to get a job with good pay and better opportunities. Becoming a nursing assistant was a good step for her while she’s earning and evaluating her options. She was actually encouraging me to go the same path and check out CNAboard.

CNAboard is a good source of information for anything about certified nursing assistant. It has information about where to find the good schools with the best can training programs, where to find workplaces that offer better opportunities and even information about how to be a better certified nursing assistant. It’s really a helpful site to check.

0 comments: