6/13/2010

Sunday Stealing#48 The Dark Side Meme

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Dana at the blog Amid Life's Questions. Today is a special meme. Dana explains why! "Let's see, this started out as Jay doing Savannah's “Questions” meme - a meme with a twist. This meme is constantly evolving - I answer the 10 questions that Jay posted and then post 10 questions of my own for anyone to answer on their blog or in comments. Jay asked some great questions - I couldn't resist the pull to the "dark side." So, in the same spirit, at Sunday Stealing we've added ten of our own questions! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Dark Side Meme

1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course)
A garden and a balcony.

2. What is your dream car?
Ferrari

3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog?
Yahoo or Google.

4. iPhone 4 or Droid, which do you want?
I haven't had both but am curious with Android now.

5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
I usually go to a movie or read or do work-out or clean/organize my things.

6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate.
Reading. It seems that there are more Filipinos texting than reading. They are everywhere. They even bump into you because they're too busy texting. In a lot of cases, the text messages can actually wait til they see the one they're sending to. Sadly, most heavy texters are students or at a young age when they are supposed to be reading something to improve themselves than texting their friends with nonsense.

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I'm all grown up now and am at a stage where I have patience in accepting what I can or can't have.

8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance?
Nah. Too frivolous for me.

9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up. (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.)
Grade school, they were my Grade 5 and Grade 6 advisers. High school, he was our math teacher and 4th year adviser. College, I don't have a favorite teacher.

10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do?
Climb Eiffel Tower and Statue of Liberty for free!

11. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Probably, I was working. I don't have a blog at that time. So, probably if it was a Sunday like today, I'd probably be in bed or already at the tennis court playing some tennis.

12. By this time next year, I ...
would like to be on travel somewhere far away.

13. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing?
Sure, it's the country might need. It would be interesting to see.

14. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime?
None.

15. What is your greatest pet peeve?
People who smoke quite close to me and those who borrow something from me and forget about it altogether without so much as an apology. .

16. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles?
Last March, I traveled with friends in northern part of the Philippines. We visited the Caleruega which is located on a hill with its sweeping, magnificent view of Tagaytay and Batangas, then we proceeded to Banaue to see and walk on the famous rice terraces, then to Sagada to see the Batad with its ampitheater-like rice terraces and its Sumaguing cave, then we trekked Mt. Pinatubo and did boating on its crater lake and lastly, visited the Capas National Shrine, a memorial for the World War II soldiers who did the Bataan Death March.

17. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Dictionary.

18. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
With friends, we call each other bayot (gay) or tiguwang (old one).

19. What are you dreading at the moment?
My father's cancer.

20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
Sometimes, but what the heck.

21. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship.
Complacency. Immaturity.

22. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
Answering this meme and reading yahoo news.

23. Do you have any famous relatives?
None, it wouldn't hurt if Madonna is a relative.

24. How many different beverages have you drank today?
I haven't started yet. I'd probably have Nescafe 3-in-1 coffee within an hour.

25. What is something you are excited about?
My European trip with friends this year.

26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?
Months ago.

27. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Am getting old and I need to do the gym more hahahaha!

28. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Hmm..reading.

29. What’s a word that you say a lot?
None.

30. Who is your worst enemy?
Myself.

3 comments:

Mouse said...

Google rocks :) .... hope you enjoy Europe, sounds very exciting!

I am Harriet said...

My daughter is always borrowing and not giving back. It drives me nuts!

Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/what-do-you-want-to-be-when-you-grow-up-harry-potter/

Join us for Monday Mayhem

eva said...

love to have Ferrari too.