6/26/2010

PhotoHunt#94 Purple Flowers

After almost two years, I still don't know this plant's name. I just found them near Shanghai Science & Technology Museum in Shanghai and find them intriguing.

Photobucket




















And this one, I found in the ampitheater of Camp John Hay in Baguio City. I think, it's called the million dollar flower. Commonly, we have the blue colored ones but this one, I found to be in purple:)

Photobucket




















This is my entry for:

For more photohunters, go here.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's absolutely beautiful :)

CRIZ LAI said...

The leaves on the first photo looked so edible... :P Nice photos. :)

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Very pretty!

Mariposa's PH

Maya said...

I'd never heard of hydrangeas called million dollar flowers. I'll have to share that with my parents since they have them growing in their garden.

jams o donnell said...

Great flowers! I think the top one is an ornamental cabbage and what a beauty it is!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

the first is it a cabbage family vege. The second is hydrangea. I posted it also.

Katya said...

Aha! I have seen the cabbage-looking plants in the first photo before! They are pretty in their own way. The Hydrangea in the second photo is cool, too!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous--the first one reminds me of a head of cabbage.

Alice Audrey said...

Those are flowers? Wild!

bonggamom said...

The second flower looks like a hydrangea. The first looks like a cabbage :)

My purple post is up

Noel Morata said...

aloha,


looks like you covered the purple challenge for today, nice capture-i liked the cabbages best

my take was an intimate capture