6/20/2010

Sunday Stealing#49 The Oh My! Meme, Part One

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger and blog named Greeding Ruler. He does not state where he ripped it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It's a long one, we'll do it in two parts! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Oh My! Meme, Part One

1. The phone rings; who don't you want it to be?
Somebody who's borrowing money from me or my mother or some obscene caller.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
No, it's really not customary here in our country.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Am more of a listener and observer.

4. What was the last compliment that someone gave you?
That I took very nice pictures.

5. Do you play the lottery?
Sometimes.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, who would you want with you?
My bestfriend. I'll have somebody to talk with and help with in how to survive the wilderness.

7. Do you like to ride horses?
Yes, just a bit.

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
No. I wish I did.

9. What is your favorite party game?
Eating?

10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?
Nah. Too complicated.

11. When was the last time that you lied?
Gee, can't remember.

12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Yes, if I like him enough.

13. If you have a S/O, who pursued who? If not, do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I like being pursued. A little flirting may have started it all but I don't like to be the one who's pursuing.

14. Use six words to describe yourself.
Female, Learner, Hardworker, Frank, Loyal, Hungry

15. Name a song that could make you cry?
It would really depend on my mood but there's an ancient prayer song, Anima Christi, that I always find touching.

16. Are you pleased with your education?
Yes, I've had a good one.

17. How do you feel about gun control?
It should be stricter.

18. If your house was on fire, what thing would be the first thing you grabbed?
My bag.

19. How often do you have a romantic weekend?
Nowadays, none. nada. zero. zilch.

20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
All of the above.

21. What was the last adult magazine that you have read?
Reader's Digest what the last adult magazine I've read.

22. What are you told about your eyes?
That they are cute:)

23. How tall is just right?
Tall for ?

24. Where is your dream house located?
Overlooking the sea, by the beach or if not by the beach, on an elevated ground with the sweeping view of the sea.

25. Do you have a secret fetish?
If I have one, it'll remain a secret.

26. Have you tried bourbon? If yes, what type?
Nope.

27. Have you ever seen a male or female stripper?
Yes, it was long ago. We got bored though and left early hehehehe!

28. When was the last time you were at TGI Fridays?
Years ago in US. There's no TGIF here in my city.

29. When was the last time you were at Church?
Last Sunday. I hope I can go to church today.

30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
Bathroom.

31. What was your favorite job?
As a gift wrapper but it only lasted for a few days because I was transferred as a cashier after the previous one suddenly resigned.

32. What condiments do you like at your BBQ?
Soy sauce, catsup, lemon.

33. Bud is hosting Thursday Thunks this week. Will you play?
Maybe, we'll see.

34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
Some people say I look like my mother, others say I look like my father. So, I think, I look like both.

35. Who was the last person that you showered with (it's okay to leave out the name)?
A friend. It was a funny thing to do because the bathroom was really small and we just decided to try how small it was.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never though of not wanting my caller to be someone wanting to borrow money!

Interesting answer :-)

Happy Sunday