4/28/2010

This Weekend: Iron Man 2 and Mosley vs Mayweather

There is so much to look forward to this weekend and am just so relieved that this coming Monday (May 3) is a non-working holiday.

One of the things that I am looking forward to is Iron Man 2. It is coming out this Friday. I liked Robert Downey very much when he was younger in Chances Are, a romantic-drama-comedy movie in the 80s. I kind of got used to seeing him in that genre and this was why I had doubts of him as Tony Stark in Iron Man I. But when I saw the movie, he erased all my doubts. Now, I am really looking forward to seeing Iron Man 2 this weekend.

Another exciting weekend event will be the Mosley vs Mayweather bout. Mayweather would’ve been Pacquiao’s opponent but due to their irreconcilable differences, the fight never materialized. Mayweather may not fight against Pacquiao someday soon but am sure, the Mosley vs Mayweather will be just as exciting.

0 comments: