4/16/2010

Flights Cancellations Due to Iceland Volcano

Flight cancellations all over Europe are currently ongoing due to the eruption of an Iceland volcano. The eruption caused thick smoke and ash cover that airports were forced to cancel the flights to avoid accidents.

It's a good thing that we're not going to Europe yet (I'm crossing my fingers that we will). Eyjafjallajökull, the glacier volcano in Iceland maybe small but it sure did cause a lot of  worries to travelers and vacationers. I am just hoping that this eruption will be short-lived and will not cause any further damage. I don't want to happen to me what happened to another blogger who was all set to go with his backpacks for his much-anticipated European travel but had to cancel all his reservations and lost some money in the process (due to forfeitures). I would call that expensive traveling without the actual travel.

0 comments: