4/11/2010

Sunday Stealing#39 The Me Me Meme

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Calvin at the blog Calvin's Canadian Cave of Coolness. In fact this is not the first time that Cal has been the victim. This time though, he did not state where he got the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Me Me Meme

1. Never in my life have I been: to Europe. I wish I could go there someday soon.

2. The one person who can drive me nuts is: somebody who haven't done any  work but who's receiving full salary for several years now. I wonder if his conscience ever bothered him at all.

3. High school was: fun and memorable.

4. When I’m nervous I: talk to myself or sing to myself.

5. The last song I listened to was: it was a church song and I can't recall its title.

6. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: one of my long-time friends.

7. My hair is: getting thinner as the years go by.

8. When I was 5: I was young, restless, dreamy and playful.

9. Last Christmas: I ate a lot but still maintained my weight due to increased trips to the gym.

10. I should be..: buying a new pair of rubber shoes. My Adidas is getting really worn-out with all those activities I've had for the past weeks.

11. When I look down I see: my tired feet that came from playing tennis for two hours this morning.

12. The happiest recent events were: I walked along the rice terraces of Banaue, explored Sumaguing Cave of Sagada and trekked to Mt. Pinatubo crater lake.

13. If I were a character on 'Friend' I would be: nobody cause I haven't seen that film yet.

14. By this time next year: I hope summer would not be as hot as we are having nowadays.

15. My current gripe is: some house project that is still unfinished.

16. I have a hard time understanding: people who keep griping about their lives when in fact, they should be thankful of what they have.

17. There’s this girl I know that: I admire not only for her singing voice but also for her determination to do well in her choice of profession. Her name is Charice Pempengco.

18. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: anybody that's nearest me.

19. Take my advice: It's better to know your country first before you go off wandering to the other worlds.

20. The thing I want to buy: is a new Sony flat TV or a Nikon DSLR.

21. If you visited the place I was born: You would be happy to see that the people are friendly, that the food is abundant and cheap and that the cost of living is very good compared to other cities in the world.

22. I plan to visit: UK and other European countries someday.

23. If you spent the night at my house: you would have to make do with a tight space, the noisy dogs and the playful cats.

24. I’d stop my wedding if: I am not sure what I would be getting into.

25. The world could do without: greedy, immoral politicians.

26. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: be a politician.

27. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: is a pair of office shoes, Figlia.

28. Most recent thing someone else bought me: is a DVD of Journey, a white tank top and a Journey keychain. All of them I won from Mae's blog giveaway contest.

29. My favorite blonde is: Cameron Diaz. Is she really blonde?

30. My favorite brunette is: Angelina Jolie, Madonna.

31. My favorite red head is: the mermaid Ariel.

32. My middle name is: my mother's maiden name.

33. In the morning I: like to check out my emails and update my blogs.

34. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: flying cats and dogs.

35. Once, at a bar: a guy approached me for a dance.

36. Last night I was: supposed to sleep early but got caught up watching movies on DVDs.

37. There’s this guy I know who: should be retiring and yet, is still holding on to his job but not doing anything.

38. If I was an animal I’d be: somewhere else not here answering this meme questions.

39. A better name for me would be: The Traveler

40. Tomorrow I am: going to be in my new unit.

41. Tonight I am: going to bed early.

42. My birthday is: still months away.

4 comments:

??? said...

Let's trade homes for a month. You'd get to see Germany (and Hamburg is Germany's most beautiful city!) and I get to see the Phillipines. You have wild land hermit crabs, I'd love to see those!

Hootin Anni said...

I've been looking at the flat screen TVs myself...but, I bet you'll get one before I do.

Have a great Sunday.

Lily said...

I've wanted a flat screen for a while but since I rarely watch TV it doesn't make sense to get one.

Hope you get yours soon.

Happy Sunday!

I am Harriet said...

Amen to the greedy immoral politicians.

Have a great rest of your weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/hear-woman-returned-adopted-son/
Join us for Monday Mayhem