4/25/2010

Sunday Stealing#41 The Fandom Meme

Today we ripped off a blogger named Cypsieman2 at the blog also named Cypsieman2. He states that he got the meme from Elle White. We can't provide a link because he did not. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all of us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Fandom Meme

Rules: We all are fans. Be it Star Trek or Twilight, you are a fan of something. Pick a subject, book, TV or movie series. Now tell us all about it!

1. The first character I fell in love with: Superman

2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Bella of Twilight Book Series

3. The character I would shag anytime: too many LOL! okay, will try to answer...Superman?

4. The character I'd slap: GMA, that's our president.

5. Who are my 3 favorite characters. Sydney Bristow of Alias and recently, Harry Potter and Bella

6. What are my 3 favorite pairings. Superman and Lois Lane, Kate and Leopold, Mr. and Mrs. Smith

7. Which character I'm most like. I'd like to try Sydney Bristow of Alias. LOL!

8. The coolest thing about the canon: which canon is that?

9. The lamest crappiest thing about the canon: same answer at 8

10. My guiltiest pleasure in this fandom: Reading books or watching movies until early dawn.

11. What story I wish I could read (or art I wish I could see): The Vampire Diaries and those arts scattered all over Europe. I'd like to start with the ones in the Louvre.

12. What story I wish I had written/still want to write: Harry Potter and Twilight because I'd probably be super rich by now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost went with Superman and Lois and Clark as well. I'm so glad I wasn't the only one that had problems with canon LOL Have a great Sunday :)

Unknown said...

A blessed Sunday to you.

Americanising Desi said...

Clark Kent was really something :D and I loved him esp in the new one as Brandon Routh :D

I bet you are referring to the old one!

Unknown said...

Now.. why did I not think of Superman!
My Sunday Stealing is here
Happy Sunday!
hugs
shakira

I am Harriet said...

I'm not sure anyone got that canon question.

http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/holy-craigs-list-do-you-know-whats-on-there/

This week's Monday Mayhem- The Fear Meme!

Hootin Anni said...

I did...I got the question regarding 'canon'...so there Harriet. [above comment...hehehehehe]

Anyway, I think just about everyone misunderstood the whole meme this week...or I'm the only one who misunderstood...I think it's supposed to be answered with ONE story/movie/series....pick ONE and then answer the questions with that ONE in mind.

Hmmmm, I feel like a blond now for sure.

Here is MY Sunday Stealing. I do hope you can find time to come to visit with me now.

eva said...

i love canon cameras