2/26/2012

Sunday Stealing#114

Today we ripped off a blogger named Scottish Mum from the blog Scottish Mum Blog. It was stolen from three bloggers. She explained that the "lovely ladies over at More Than a Mum, Yummy Step Mummy and Fluffy Dumplings have all tagged me so far." But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends!

Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! Sunday Stealing: The Scottish Meme Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Where are you from and where do you live now? I am from the Philippines and now living in the southern part of the country.

2. Favorite childhood story/book/film? All the children's stories: Cinderella, Snow White, and the bible stories.

3. If you could change gender for a day what would you do? Go where the guys go.

4. Do you feel you family is complete or would you like more/some children? I am single and I am actually thinking of adopting a child.

5. What do you do/Where do you work and do you enjoy it? I am in the Marketing Division and I enjoy my work. I am learning a lot from my work.

6. Which three words do you think sum you up? Hardworking, lifelong learner.

7. If you were a fairy what magical powers would you possess? Knowing if someone is lying, jumping into places in split seconds.

8. If you were invisible, where would you go and what would you do? Why? All over the world, taking photographs.

9. What song can’t you listen to without crying? Can't think of one.

10. Which book changed your life – or at least made you think a lot? The bible.

11. Why do you blog? Blogging is an extension of my writing.

12. What is your top ‘me-time’ tip? Go on travels, reading, going to the gym.

 13. What can’t you live without? My mother.

14. Which of all your blog posts are you most proud of and why? There are a lot.

15. Have you ever met a famous person? Who and where? Local celebrities. Mostly in Manila.

16. When did you last have a full nights sleep? Last night.

17. What would you think is harder: Going to work or staying at home with children? Staying at home with children.

18. What are you doing for Easter? I am thinking of going on a travel.

 19. What is your favorite drink? Coke.

 20. Do you play any sports? Tennis, boxing and for a while, badminton.

21. What is your most embarrassing moment? There were a lot but the one that I can recall right now is when I fell face down on the street while getting off the vehicle near the church door on a Sunday.

 22. How clever are you? I think, you should ask the people who knew me.

 23. Name a new favorite TV show? South Korean movie, Dong Yi.

24. Any guilty pleasures? Travel and books.

25. If you could have chosen your own name, what would it be? Alexandra or Rafaela or Mikaela.

26. Who do you most admire in life, and why? My mother and people who works hard and tries to do good no matter what happens.

 27. What is your most treasured possession? For material things, my Canon DSLR.

28. Tell your favorite funny joke… corny..

29. What is your biggest fear in life? Losing my loved ones.

30. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? What does it remind you of? Cheese. It reminds me of my childhood.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheese flavored ice cream? I think I will stick with vanilla. I love cheese but not cold and creamy. lol

http://lovemy2dogs.blogspot.com/2012/02/today-we-ripped-off-blogger-named.html

I am Harriet said...

I'm not sure I'd want to go everywhere guys go but, some places would be fun.


Have a great rest of your weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/02/which-three-words-do-you-think-sum-you-up/