Sunday Stealing: The 99'er Meme: Final Part
Cheers to all of us thieves!
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Honesty, openness and hardwork to make it all work.
77) How did/could someone win your heart?
By being funny, honest, spontaneous and by sharing the same interests with me.
78) In your world, what brings on more creativity?
Inspiration from others.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Finishing my college education against all odds.
80) Why did you break up with your last ex?
Felt taken for granted.
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Curious. Lifelong learner.
82) What is your favorite word?
Tiguwang, local dialect for "old one".
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: delusional.
84) What is a saying you use a lot?
Do to others what you want others do unto you.
85) Are you watching Idol this season? If yes, how do you like it?
Yes, so far so good. It's good to know that there's a Filipino-American that made the list. She is Jessica Sanchez.
86) Were you surprised that House got canceled?
Although I really liked it, I am not surprised that it got cancelled considering that not a lot of people are quite in medical themed shows.
87) What is your current desktop picture?
A white-sand beach island with three coconut trees on a beautiful sunny day.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
Anybody who is guilty of murder.
89) What would be a question where you'd not tell the truth?
If somebody asks me if they are physically beautiful.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by WEEPING ANGELS. The Weeping Angles aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What would you do?
Freak out and probably, shout my lungs out.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
I think, I answered this question before but to answer again, I'd like to have the power to fly and to heal.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
My first kiss tehehehe!
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
My father's death.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. (let's say that you are both single and available) Who might it be?
Gosh, too many. One would be Adam Levine of Maroon 5.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives or friends in jail?
97) Who's winning the U.S. Republican presidential nomination? Why?
98) Who's winning the next U.S. Presidential election?
Obama seems doing good.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Let us save the earth.