Today we ripped off a blogger named Kyogres from the blog Hero of the BlueFlames. It's long so we will do it in parts. It was stolen from Nerdish. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The 99'er Meme: Part 3
Cheers to all of us thieves!
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Yes, especially the ones who did the grave mistakes repeatedly.
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money for anything? What?
Yes. Any project or anything that I'd like to purchase.
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
A blouse which was on sale.
55) Have you ever had a relationship that you realized was lust not love?
56) In a relationship?
Not right now.
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) What do you want to tell us about your day?
It has been pleasurable because I played tennis.
59) Where were you yesterday?
I worked and watched the movie, Contraband.
60) Is there anything interesting within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
Cat. Next is dog.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) How did you end your last relationship?
We just talked.
66) What is your heritage?
Filipino, Spanish and Chinese.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What's new?
I want a new Canon lens.
69) What is the key to seduction?
It's all in the mind.
70) What was the weirdest thing that happened to you this week??
A guy asked me if I could spar with his friend on the boxing ring.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
I might risk getting fired.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
I'd probably be looking calm outside but freaking out inside. I'd be praying more while doing my funeral arrangements.
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
There can't be just one. They go hand in hand together.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
It's a wonderful world.
75) Who has your cell phone number (other than family)?
My mother, friends and some family members.