2/25/2012

In A New Photography Group

Something went wrong with the photography group I had last year. The plans for photoshoots and photography workshop-seminars stopped, members’ meeting attendance dwindled and then, the group was disbanded. I missed our activities and thankfully, I found a new one.

Why go get another group when the previous one flunked? Because it is always more fun to have somebody to share something that you enjoy doing and it doesn't matter if the camera they are using is Nikon or Canon or the recent camera that I covet, Sony DSLR. Also, there are more to learn more because there are more people, you meet new friends and it is cheaper too.

So, here I am quite excited with my new group. Tomorrow is our swearing-in as new members. Looking forward to exciting photography sessions with my new friends.

0 comments: