9/23/2008

Hanging Upside Down David Blaine

David Blaine is currently hanging upside down over Wollman Rink of New York City’s Central Park. His stunt is called Dive of Death and will last for 60 hours while hanging upside at 5 storey high.


Doctors of the famous illusionist have advised against the said stunt that could get him blind and/or could cause brain swelling plus other unknown long-term effects. The craziness or rather, the spectacle will conclude on primetime television special which will air on ABC this Wednesday. Read more here.


I wish David Blaine a lot of luck and I do hope his stunt will feed the hungry of the world (duh!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like David and all of his stunts. Do you remember back in 2000 when he was in a block of ice in Times Square? I went by with a poster that said good luck and had my number on it. He was too dazed to know what I wrote but it was fun!

Kim, USA said...

I like David Blaine seems to me he is a down to earth person. Anyhow, I just hope that in this stunt he will come out fine and well.