1/29/2012

Sunday Stealing#111

Sunday Stealing: The 99'er Meme: Part 1


Cheers to all of us thieves!

1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
I don't have iTunes but if I do, I'd probably have a lot of Maroon 5 and some South Korean band songs. 

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Hugh Jackman and/or the Pope.

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
From the book, The Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare..the line goes "Charlotte gave a little gasp but sat motionless in her seat,".

4) What do you think about most?
Nowadays, a friend whom I haven't talked to for months now.

5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
It was in our local dialect but it says, "please try to make it to the party tonight."

6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
Sometimes on, sometimes off.

7) What's your strangest talent?
Can't think of one.

8) Women.... (finish the sentence); Men.... (finish the sentence)
Women are from Venus; Men are from Mars.

9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
No, I don't think so.

10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Hmm..a long time ago.

11) Do you have any strange phobias?
I don't think so. Probably, a phobia on liars but most people do have that phobia too. 

12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
Thank goodness, I haven't done that.

13) What's your religion?
I'm a Catholic.

14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
On Sunday  mornings, I'd probably be playing tennis court. 

15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind the camera because I love taking pictures more than posing infront of the camera.

16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Maroon 5, Queen, Little River Band, Toto, etc.

17) What was the last lie you told?
That I have eaten already.

18) Do you believe in karma?
Pretty much so.

19) What does your URL mean?
I know this but I forgot tehehehe! off to research..here goes, "Uniform Resource Locator".

20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Impatience is the greatest weakness and honesty and perseverance are the strengths.

21) Who is your celebrity crush?
Too many but this has been asked before. Huh!

22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Half skinny dipping. I want to do the full skinny dipping someday! lol!

23) How do you vent your anger?
Years ago, through comfort eating. Nowadays, it's more on going to the gym or doing some cleaning around the house.

24) Do you have a collection of anything?
I collect keychains and refrigerator magnets from my travels. I started collecting postcards last year by swapping through postcrossing.com. I have a collection of books too.

25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Talking on the phone is much better. 

1 comments:

Jack and Jill said...

We wish we had more time for tennis. Definitely one of our favorite outdoor activities.