1/01/2012

Sunday Stealing#108

Happy New Year, everybody!
Today we ripped off a blogger named  Am I Half Dead or Am I Doing Fine  But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The 2011 Year End  Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
Took my mother for a long-deserved vacation. 

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I kept some, and some I totally forgot. I'll try to keep more this coming 2012.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Hmm...nope.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Nope. Thank God for that.

5. What countries did you visit?
Singapore and Malaysia.

6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
More peace of mind.

7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
A day in November. I finally had the guts to do something that I should've done long time ago. 

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I consider being able to convince my mother to take a travel vacation as my biggest achievement.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Disciplining myself more.

10. What was the best thing you bought?
Canon lens. I want to buy another one this year. 

11. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Government employees who served without waiting for grease money. 

12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted?
President GMA.

13. What song will always remind you of 2011?
Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5

14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
I wish I had been more forthcoming with what I wanted from somebody. I wish I traveled more around the country.

15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
I should've tried to be less emotionally dependent with a friend.

16. Did you fall in love in 2011?
Fall out of love, perhaps.

17. What was your favorite new TV program?
None.

18. What was the best book you read?
Too many but I'd like to mention Stieg Larsson trilogy books with one of the books being adapted in the movie entitled The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

19. What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying?
If somebody did not take things for granted.

20. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
I couldn't care less.

21. What kept you sane?
Prayers, being active, reading and other interests.

22. Who did you miss?
My father.

23. Who was the best new person you met?
Hm..too many to mention.

24. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2011?
When things go wrong, they will go wrong no matter how you try to do it right.

25. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
It's a wonderful world..

0 comments: