Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher of the blog Tense for a Reason. (Yes we know that we've ripped her off not so long ago as well. It's pretty amazing since she stopped posting in 2007. But that's where we live as a thief). Also, it's long so we'll do it in parts. She does not say where she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Ends
Cheers to all of us thieves!
36. Have you watched American Horror Story?
No, I don't watch horror movies.
37. Baseball hat or toque?
38. Do you shampoo or soap up first in the shower?
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?
Wet the toothbrush first.
40. Pen or pencil?
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino?
Yes, My relatives took me first there.
42. Have you thrown up on a plane?
Nope, I don't usually get dizzy or nauseous immediately.
43. Have you thrown up in a car?
Nope, thank goodness.
44. Have you thrown up at work?
Nope, but almost.
45. Do you scream on roller coasters?
Yes, to take out the thrill and fear.
46. How many shoes do you have?
More than 10, I think.
47. Who was your first roommate?
My younger brother.
48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time?
Fruit Punch with a lot of brandy in it.
49. What was your first job?
50. What was your first car?
Don't have one ever.
51. When did you go to your first funeral?
Hm..a funeral of a parent of a classmate.
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
I was years six years old.
53. Who was your first grade teacher?
We had the same family name, couldn't remember her first name though.
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
From Manila to Davao, it was supposed to be just a vacation but it took us 5 more years to get back again.
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
With friends, I think.
56. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
She was a principal's daughter. No, I haven't any contact with her since we moved back here in our hometown.
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents’ house?
I'm still in my parent's house.
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
59. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
Never been a bridesmaid.
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
61. What was the first concert you attended?
Gosh, I forgot already.
62. First tattoo or piercing?
Ear piercing since I was a baby. First tattoo was a henna tattoo on my lower leg. The design was of butterflies.
63. First celebrity crush?
A lot but the one I could remember distinctly was Tom Cruise. He's still one of my crushes.