Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher of the blog Tense for a Reason. (Yes we know that we've ripped her off not so long ago as well. It's pretty amazing since she stopped posting in 2007. But that's where we live as a thief). Also, it's long so we'll do it in parts. She does not say where she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
21. Did you go to your high school prom?
Yes, I did. I enjoyed it very much.
22. Perfect time to wake up?
During work days, it's usually 630 am. Weekends/holidays, it depends on my laziness tehehehe!
23. Perfect time to go to bed?
Nowadays, it's usually past 11 o'clock in the evening.
24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?
25. Ever been in a car accident?
Minor, a bump on the back of the car.
26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither?
27. What age is this exciting life over for you?
In the 20s.
28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
Any decade is fine.
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
Rubber shoes, Converse, and a pair of Chinese embroidered shoes.
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
31. Were you in track and field?
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
33. Have you ever written in a library book?
34. Allergic to?
When I was younger, none. As I grow older, I get allergies from just from anything and anytime.
35. Favorite fruit?
King of fruits, durian. Most of my favorites are our native fruits not the usual apple, orange thing.