7/17/2011

Sunday Stealing#94

Today we ripped off a blogger named Myne Whitman from the blog of Myne Whitman Writes. She states the she got tagged thanks to Sting, the Nigerian Scorpio, for "tagging me in this free therapy". But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Honesty Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

Complete the Sentences:


Right now I'm feeling...
Sleepy, I just woke up. 

When I'm alone I feel...
alright. Alone doesn't mean I'm sad, after all.

When I'm surrounded by people I feel...
..crowded sometimes. Probably, because I'm a bit of a loner.

One thing I hate is...
...somebody lying to me.

One thing I really like about myself is ...
..I can be quite determined. 

When I'm feeling sad I...
..pray and try to perk myself up. 

When I daydream it's usually about...
..traveling some place far and interesting like Palawan, Italy or somewhere.

I'm afraid of...
...getting old dirt poor. 

I'm happiest when...
..am with people I love and/or when I am traveling. 

One thing that really worries me is ...
...my mother getting old.

If I could change one thing about myself it would be...
...to have more patience and to be more slow-tempered.

If I could be with anyone right now I would be with...
...a very good friend of mine having some long talk.

The family member I am closest to is...
...a cousin who lived with us for some time and who is now working abroad.

If I was really honest with my father I would tell him...
...that I miss him.

One thing I regret about my life is ...
... I did not get to travel with my father.

If I only had one more day to live I would...
... do all the things I want to do.

If I was really honest with my mother i would tell her...
...that I am really grateful and thankful that she is my mother. God blessed me for giving me her to me as a mother.

One thing about me that nobody knows is...
...it should remain unknown to anybody. :)

I hope that someday in the future...
...I can take my mother to travel abroad. She is afraid of traveling my plane. So, if we can travel abroad it will be a big feat for both of us.

When I think about my family I feel...
...grateful sometimes and tired sometimes because of the recent issues.

Something I'm really embarrassed about is...
...my brother who has remained very dependent to my mother all throughout his life.

One thing about me I never want to change is...
...my perseverance and determination to do better.

One thing I feel really proud of is...
...I was able to finish my education inspite of all the financial difficulties we had.

Blogsville has helped me to...
..be more patient, open to new things.

One thing I like about blogsville is...
...I meet a lot of people and personalities that I would've not met in the real world.

0 comments: