9/26/2010

Sunday Stealing#64 The I've Been Tagged Meme

Today we ripped this meme of a blogger known as Kara at The Ramblings of a Marine Wife. We actually found the meme from Shius from the blog Addicted 2 Shius. Since this is a meme that has been going around for a while where you answer questions, and then add questions, we decided to use three sets. Kara explained that she was tagged by Life with the Lebedas. But it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The "I've Been Tagged" Meme


1. Where are you from?
Am from the Philippines.

2. If you could live any place in the world, where would you live?
I'd like to live in Sydney, Australia and any city in Europe.

3. What's your favorite blog? I'll check them out of course!
I don't have a favorite because there are just too many but I do visit my friends' blogs: www.avsphere.com, http://prettyfabulous.blogspot.com, http://joxylil.bravejournal.com.

4. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
Those who plagiarize and use pictures of other bloggers.

5. What's your favorite TV show this season? I need a new show! :)
I'm quite intrigued with Numb3rs and True Blood so I'd like to see them someday soon. Oh, am currently watching Amazing Race Asia.

6. What's your favorite 'down' time {nothing computer related}?
Reading, watching movies.

7. Are you a parent? If so, what's your favorite thing to do with your children?
No, am not a parent.

8. What about your blog, have you considered changing?
Yes, I've considered changing. Always. But I need more free time to do it.

9. What do you do for a living (if you work outside the home or if you work at home)?
I work in an office.

10. What is your favorite song at the moment? What is your favorite song ever?
Love the Way You Lie by Eminem featuring Rihanna.

11. What is your favorite niche TV channel to watch?
None, so far.

12. If you could have any career, what would it be and why?
I used to want to be in the medical field while taking up accountancy in college. I still want it but I don't think I can do it anymore at my age and financial status.

13. What is your favorite outfit?
T-shirt, denim, and rubber shoes or T-shirt, capri pants and sandals.

14. If you could tell your teenage self something, what would you say?
Don't despair, life is better in the future.

15. What is your biggest blog pet peeve?
Plagiarism.

16. What is your favorite recipe?
Kare-kare (a beef stew).

17. What is the funniest joke you've ever heard?
Too many but I couldn't recall one.

18. What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
A beach all to myself or maybe with just me and a few select friends. Because, I like the peace and quiet.

19. What are you most excited about with fall here?
The colors of the season.

20. Did you envision yourself to be where you are today ten years ago? If not, what did you envision?
No. I'd rather be traveling not tied down in an office but I've adjusted well now. I compensate on my desire to be out by traveling some place every year.

21. If money were no object, what would your dream house look like?
A  house by the beach or top of the mountain overlooking a beautiful view complete with modern amenities, house should be made of good wood. I would want a garden around it too.

22. What is your all-time favorite Disney movie?
Beauty and the Beast.

23. What's your favorite blog to read? Or a blog you think isn't getting enough notice?
I bloghop often and there are too many of them to mention here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so with you my friend on Plagiarism. :) I like all your answers. :) I would like to go to Sydney. Have a wonderful Sunday :)

Hootin Anni said...

You and me both....peace and quiet is so ideal. And then being on a beach to top it all off--------a slice of heaven.

My Sunday Stealing Link...hope you can stop by to visit.

I am Harriet said...

There never seems to be enough free time.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/hey-folks-lets-enable-our-money-tree-a-bit-more/

Join us for Monday Mayhem!