9/18/2010

PhotoHunt#106 School

I would love to attend a proper photography school someday. In the meantime, I had one basic photography class last month. It was fun, creative, scary, challenging and a very good learning experience for me. One thing's for sure though, I'd rather be behind the camera than be the one infront of it during real photoshoots.

Loleng's Mountain Resort,Davao City,Mindanao

Photobucket
I still have a lot to learn regarding photography but in the meantime, am having fun and meeting new and exciting people.


This is my entry for:

For more photohunters, go here.

6 comments:

Eds said...

I also planned to enroll in a photography school but because I'm working 6 days a week its really impossible. :(

Liz said...

Same here. I'd rather be the one taking the photos. :)

Have a great weekend.

Liz @ MLC

Alice Audrey said...

It looks like a lot of fun. I'd rather be behind the camera too.

My PhotoHunt is here.

TorAa said...

I like. It is a positve entry to this weeks PH challenge

upto6only said...

i realized i also have photo when i took photography class last year but i already posted a different one. isn't it great to study and learn photography :)

happy weekend

Unknown said...

it is always fun to learn something new, especially about hobbies that we love:p