6/26/2011

Tickets For Transformers: Dark Of The Moon

No mistake about it, I love the Transformers movie and I can't wait to watch its latest probably the last installment, Transformers: Dark Of The Moon. However, unlike a friend of mine who have been doing all she can to secure a ticket for the midnight premier of the movie, I would rather watch the movie on an earlier time. Ugh! midnight? Sounds like we're going on a party instead of watching a movie. Anyway, the movie shall be shown this coming 29th in regular movie theaters.

I wish Megan Fox is still in the latest installment. Still, Megan Fox or Rosie Huntington-Whiteley as the lead actress, it doesn't matter for me. All I want to see are the Transformers themselves especially Optimus Prime and Sam Witwicky's bodyguard-robot, Bumblebee.

0 comments: