6/05/2011

Sunday Stealing#91



Today we ripped off a blogger named Jeff from the blog Sliding Constant. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Team Jeffie Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

TRUE OR FALSE

Q: Kissed someone on your friends list?
Hm..yeah hehehe!
Q: Been arrested?
Never.
Q: Held a snake?
Touched it but not really held it.
Q: Been suspended from school?
Nope.
Q: Sang karaoke?
Yeah, a little but it's actually expected at most Filipino parties.
Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
Yes, several times.
Q: Laughed until you started crying?
Yes.
Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
I wish.
Q: Kissed in the rain?
Nope. I wish.
Q: Sang in the shower?
Yes, several times.
Q: Sat on a roof top?
Yes, when I was a kid.
Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
Nope. Someone should try hehehehe!
Q: Broken a bone?
Nearly but never, thank goodness.
Q: Shaved your head?
I thought about it but reason prevailed.
Q: Played a prank on someone?
Yes, when I was younger. I try it again someday.
Q: Shot a gun?
I'm thinking of learning how to.
Q: Donated Blood?
Yes, several times. It's a good cause aside from the fact that it will be easier to find  blood

LAST PERSON...

1. You hung out with?
Friends from my photography group.

2. You texted?
Ann, my tennis playmate.
3. You were in a car with?
In-laws of a dead cousin.
4. Went to the movies with?
I usually go alone and it has been a long time since I've seen a movie with somebody.
5. Person you went to shop with?
My nieces, to buy their school things.
6. You talked on the phone?
A client from the office.
7. Made you laugh?
The movie, Just Go With It. Lead actors are Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler.
8. You hugged?
Our cat, Boogie.

IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...

1. Sang?
In the shower.
2. Listened to music?
Just the way you are by Bruno Mars.
3. Danced Crazy?
Nope but I miss that.
4. Cried?
Thank goodness, no.

FIRSTS .....

1.Who was your first prom (or homecoming) date?
A friend of mine.
2. Who was your first roommate?
My brother when we were kids.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
Punch.
4. What was your first job?
Saleslady.
5. What was your first car?
I haven't had any car but I want a Mini Cooper any time.
6. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing?
Gosh, I can't remember it.
7. Who was your first grade teacher?
She was a distant relative who allowed me to sit in but later, accepted me as a regular student.
8. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
The flight was from Davao City to Manila.
9. When you snuck out of your house for the first time?
I must have been still a kid and I snuck out to play.
10. Who was your first best friend?
She was our principal's only daughter, Stephanie.
11. Who was your first Best Friend in high school?
Maria Luisa and Maria Sara.
12. Where was your first sleepover?
At my cousins.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
A friend but since he's always busy, I call God.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a Bridesmaid or groomsman?
Never been a bridesmaid. Not that I've never been invited but I never accepted.
15. What is the first thing you did when you got up this morning?
Think and pray.
16. First time you tied your shoe laces?
My father taught me when I was in grade school.
17. Are you Facebook friends with your first crush?
I wish!
18. Who was the first person you met from the blogosphere?
Too many but the one that made an impression was Michael.
19. What was the first music album that you bought?
Hmm...I think, it was Michael Jackson's or Madonna's.
20. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Tom Cruise

0 comments: