3/24/2011

Where To Pay Cebu-Tagbilaran Boat Ticket

In terms of payment facilities for any modes of transportation, the Philippines really lags behind compared to its Asian neigbors. It's rather discouraging especially for people like me who's used to booking my transportation and hotel accommodations online.

Recently, I tried paying online the boat ticket for the fastcraft tickets from Cebu to Tagbilaran and vice versa. I was initially impressed that both Supercat and Oceanjet fastcrafts already have their own interactive websites. However, when I tried to book online, Supercat website can only give me the reservations but paying online was another matter. After some exchange of emails, I finally found an address that would accept the payments for the boat tickets: Here're are the addresses:

For Supercat Ferry for Cebu-Tagbilaran and vice versa
ATSC Davao
Km. 9 2Go Container Yard
Sasa, Davao City
beside Pavino Clinic and PNB Sasa branch
(near crossing Old Airport)
contact number 82-2345824

For Oceanjet Ferry
House of Travel
Damosa Complex, Lanang, Davao City
contact numbers: +63-82-234-0582; +63-82-235-2160; +63-82-235-3005

It is better to call their office first before getting there, House of Travel closes at 5pm while ATSC Davao closes at 6pm.

0 comments: