3/10/2011

I Am Going To Korea

I am going to Korea, that's I always hear from my youngest niece. She's not interested in going to the United States of America where her mother is right now but she's only interested in going to South Korea. She wanted to study and live there. She said she'd be happier if she could meet some of her South Korean Idols like girl group 2NE1, actor Jang Geun Suk and some names I could not even spell.

I could only listen to her amusingly. On the other hand, I find it saddening that at her young age, she is already thinking of leaving the Philippines. I could only encourage her to study diligently and find work here in the Philippines first. With hard work and determination, she may reach her goals. I would still prefer that she stays here in the Philippines though.

0 comments: