11/22/2008

PhotoHunt#8 Reflection


This picture was taken from the viewdeck, which is at the peak of Pangulasian Island, El Nido, Palawan. From the said viewdeck, one can see the spectacular 360-degree view of Bacuit Bay. The sun was starting to set when this picture was taken and its rays are reflecting on the waters of the bay emphasizing the islet’s silhouette.

On the other hand but still in line with this weekend's theme, I have been reflecting on a friend's remarks and I realized that I am alone again in my plans. Oh well..life has to move on; in the meantime, enjoy the view.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

this is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is quite mesmerizing.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful capture!
Mine is, HERE. See yah!

Anonymous said...

Breathtaking, simple breathtaking.

http://moderatesuburbanchick.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hauntingly beautiful!

Anonymous said...

So serene and peaceful! I ♥ it. Very beautiful.
Happy Hunting ~ My Reflections

Unknown said...

Beautiful shot..beautiful place and Thanks for sharing and also Thank You for viewing my PH.
Have a wonderfull week end.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The picture is an excellent shot. I love taking pictures like that. It makes me sane from time to time. Unfortunately I have no time to go around places because of my work. But surely next time I would love to travel to and take photos. Di pa ako nakakapunts dyan honestly hehe

JO said...

Wow! such a beautiful place. I've never been there, but I've been to Puerto Princesa.

Here's mine. Happy weekend!

Bengbeng said...

spectacular view. beautiful

Anonymous said...

whoa! breathtaking view!!!! hopped here!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous view :)

Anonymous said...

Marites, ang ganda naman ng lugar na ito!

Baruch said...

That is such a beautiful bay with the islands and setting sun

Anonymous said...

hey girl you're all over the place! LOL

i've been to a lot of places in the Phils but i'm still short! never been to Palawan either. Kainis...

nice 'reflection'