Here are the rules:
A. List these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged. Read on…( i know this is not enough to enumerate me..)
- A lot of my relatives thought I would not graduate from college because I was more into rallies and demonstrations than being serious with my studies at that time.
- When I was a kid and would get into kid fights, I used to do fistfights more than pulling hairs as what was expected of girls.
- I love cats as well as dogs. My old friends used to call me Miming or Pusa because I have this habit of “meowing out” each time I see cat/s nearby.
- My favorite place in the Philippines (aside from home) is Palawan and I dearly wish that it will remain as pristine and as quiet as ever.
- I used to love to really dance even by myself LOL! (baliw?) and for a time, went to dance halls and disco houses (with my friends who had the same addiction) to find new dance steps and even dared to dance with the “dancers”. Those were the good times and now, I get dizzy trying to do those steps again hahahaha! Sign of old age, huh.
- I have always thought am not intelligent enough and not even pretty; that is why, I never stop learning new things and consider myself as a lifelong learner.
- I do not get easily impressed with somebody (no matter how shiny the credentials are) as I am more into attitude and how a person go about his/her dealings with the people around him/her.
I would like to know more about: Alf, Bulak and Rainel, Pepe, Qay, and Kat.