Today we ripped off a blogger named Hui Lin from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. It's 200 questions, so we will do it in parts. Lots of parts. She does not state where she got it from. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at
61. Ocean or pool?
I like both but I've had more chance to get to the ocean than the pool.
62. Fridays or Ruby Tuesdays?
Ruby Tuesdays because I've had good memories of it.
63. Did you want to go to college?
Very much so. For me, it was a ticket out of poverty.
64. What did you last time at a mall?
Look for rubber shoes and bought some bottled water.
65. Which close friend have you known the longest?
Hm..somebody from high school days.
66. Why do you like the music you do?
Because it's upbeat.
67. Do you read much?
I would love to but don't have much time for it.
68. Favorite country?
My own, Philippines.
69. What is something you wish you were better at?
70. What’s your favorite album/CD?
It used to be one of Madonna's album but nowadays I don't have a fave one.
71. What's a good dinner order?
Something with well-cooked veggies, fish and rice.
72. Planes or boats?
Planes. Boats bore and scare me both.
73. One rumor that’s been spread about you:
That I don't like boys which actually was not true. It was just I don't like particular boys like those airheads and bullies.
74. Who is your newest friend?
Our adopted kitty, Ampy.
75. Have you ever sat on a rooftop?
Yeah and the last time was when I waited for the lunar eclipse to happen and took photos of it.
76. Was your last text useful?
I think so.
77. Favorite soda?
78. Do you like yourself?
Sometimes, sometimes I don't.
79. The worst weather: Hot or cold?
80. Do you play an instrument?
I used to play a bit of a guitar and flute but I doubt it if I still know how.