Today we ripped off a blogger named Hui Lin from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. It's 200 questions, so we will do it in parts. Lots of parts. She does not state where she got it from. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Imaginary Meme, Part Three
41. Growing up, who was the easier mark: Mom or Dad? It's my mother.
42. What is the stupidest pet that you ever saw?
Stupid is a harsh word for a pet.
43. Tell us about a band whose every CD is a “must have”.
It used to be Black Eyed Peas.
44. Where you surprised when Jim Parsons came out?
Who is he?
45. Have you ever shoplifted?
Nope, to scared to do it.
46. We currently have a person who plays both this meme and Saturday 9 who signs in to Mr. Linky every week. Yet, if you click on that link, you are told that only “members” can read the blog. Why do you think that person even bothers to sign in or for that matter, do the meme? (Don't misunderstand, we have no rules and we aren't angry. But it is damn peculiar, no?)
Agree to that!
47. Have you ever driven a Ferrari?
I wish for a real one. I've played a matchbox Ferrari though.
48. What do you call those little plastic things on the ends of shoelaces?
49. Have you ever walked more than a mile?
Oh yes, part of my workout regimen.
50. Do you believe in magic?
I should and we should. If we couldn't, life could be boring and harsh.
51. Have you ever been arrested?
52. Have you ever skinny dipped?
53. Explain what you think about hippies.
Happy go lucky and kinda strange.
54. New York or California?
Both, they have different charms.
55. Have you ever been dumped?
Yes, it hurt like no other.
56. What are you wearing right now?
Pink sleeveless shirt and light green shorts.
57. John Edwards had a mistrial. How do you think he conducted himself after the verdict?
I don't follow US politics.
58. Did you watch the series finale of House?
There's already a finale? Hmmph..I haven't seen it yet.
59. You may need to go back a long way if you are old like Harriet. Who was the last person who asked you out? (Or that asked you out. Same dumb question either way.)
60. Do you have any collections?
I used to collect songbooks then went to collect keychains and magnets from places I've visited, mementos from my travels and lately, postcards.