10/17/2010

Sunday Stealing#67 Another 50 Questions Meme, Part Two

Today we ripped this meme of a blogger known as Nigel Vanstone at Away for a Bit. Nigel explains that he was tagged to do the meme, but does not credit the blogger. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. He promised to post the next 25 questions and he came though. We know some are the most common questions ever, but overall we hope that you'll enjoy Nigel one more time! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: Another 50 Questions Meme, Part Two Indeed!

26. Do you like someone?
Yes, I do.

27. The last song you listened to?
It's A Lonely Road, it's playing on a neighbor's radio right  now.

28. What time of day were you born?
It was past 10 in the evening.

29. What’s your favorite number?
They are 7, 8

30. Where did you live in 1987?
Same area but  not the same house.

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
No.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't think so. I am not Kate Moss or Angelina Jolie.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At home, having dinner.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Bang the machine hoping that it will spit out money. If not, find the operator and complain.

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
In some ways, yes but I am a work in progress.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Ankle.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Chinese (I studied it when I was in elementary) and Spanish (I studied it during college days).

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes.

39. Are you touchy feely?
Not much.

40. What’s your life motto?
Seize the moment. Life is adventure.


41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
My clothes, my intellect and my spirit.

42. What’s your favourite town/city?
Davao City, Palawan and Sydney.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
I paid for my tennis balls last night.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Just a few weeks ago, I sent a postcard to someone.

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He's married.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
I only know about my grandparents. I hope I can know more beyond.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Can't remember. It has been ages.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Nope.

50. Have you been burned by love?
Oh yes. It was a hard lesson to learn.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Seize the moment. Life is adventure" how true. I love that :) Hmmm so you were eating dinner. I was in bed and woke up to go take a leak and just happened to turn on the TV...it was about 2:30 am. Interesting where we all were. Great answers. Have a great Sunday :)

Hootin Anni said...

....I'm glad your not Angelina J....can't stand all the 'hoopla' of that woman...she's just another human. Jealousy is something I don't understand either.

My Sunday Stealing Link

Unknown said...

I loved #40 and 41, great answers! Until next week!~Lisa

I am all a twitter about life

I am Harriet said...

Kate Moss is such a trouble maker!


Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/10/in-case-you-havent-heard-shes-done-it-again/