5/03/2009

Manny Pacquiao-Ricky Hatton Fight Tomorrow



The much anticipated fight called The Battle of the East and West will happen tomorrow. Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao will face Ricky "Hitman" Hatton, his toughest opponent by far on May 2 in the US(May 3 in the Philippines).

I am rooting for Pacquiao as the winner but I know he should not get complacent as Hatton trained very hard for this fight and studied all his moves as guided by the flamboyant Floyd Mayweather, Sr.

In the meantime, I am quite sure that Philippines will actually stop all its activities and will get glued on TV's to watch the Pacquiao-Hatton fight. So, am planning to play tennis tomorrow in the morning (even tennis courts will likely be deserted) as I do not want to watch the fight on live on TV nor on a live streaming video. The excitement will be too much for me, I'd rather play tennis. The plan is to watch the fight after it's all done and I would already know the winner.

For Manny Pacquiao, go! go! go! and be the winner!!

0 comments: