Today we ripped off a blogger named Hui Lin from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. It's 200 questions, so we will do it in parts. She does not state where she got it from. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
21. Have you felt that life is like being on a roller coaster?
22. Favorite year so far?
The year when I went to US for the first time.
23. Do you consider yourself religious?
Not very much.
24. How do you dress to impress?
For business meetings, business clothes. For a date, just something that I am comfortable wearing and at the same time, would make me feel sexy and confident.
25. Have you ever been to Connecticut?
Just passed by.
26. Do you eat sushi?
27. Would you smoke pot providing there was no risk or driving involved?
28. What do you think of Idol Winner Phillip Phillips??
He's good but Jessica Sanchez is much, much better.
29. Do you believe that animals have souls?
I would like to think so .
30. Who did you last talk to? Share, if you dare.
My mother. Talked about my day and her day.
31. What is one thing that always annoys you?
Liars and thieves.
32. Do you believe in a higher being?
33. Have you ever fallen in love with a neighbor?
Just a crush.
34. Any plans for this weekend?
Attending a photography workshop.
35. Would you like to rule your country, if you could?
Nope. We have a lot of problems from all sides.
36. Do you like watching films about the nature of animals?
Yes, in fact that's why I watch National Geographic channel often.
37. What's the difference between lust and/or lust?
Same spelling, same urge.
38. Do you have a soul?
I'd like to think so.
39. One best friend or many good friends?
One is good enough for me.
40. Do you believe in spontaneous combustion?