Sunday Stealing: The Get Out of Jail Free Meme, Part Two
21. Has there ever been anyone that now you regret meeting?
Yes, I did.
22. What's the last film you saw? Would you recommend it?
The Avengers. Oh yes, it's a must-see.
Am okay with roommates as long as get along fine with them.
24. Do you like any of your friends a little more than just a friend?
25. We loved the results yesterday on Saturday 9. Post a rather current song that you'd like us to hear.
Hmm..I don't have a current song right now but I keep thinking about the Etta James song that Jessica Sanchez did this week in American Idol.
27. If you found out that you were going to be a parent, what would you do? If you are one, tell us what the best parent of being a parent is.
I would be both happy and scared.
28. Do you give money to homeless people when they ask?
I do but not those who're staying on the streets.
Both, because I haven't been to both.
30. What was your reaction to the president supporting gay marriage?
I'm not against gays but I think, it was too early for him to announce it.
31. You are totally alone on a Saturday. What do you do?
At home, I'd probably be cleaning around the house.
Do the list of things to do that I did sometime ago. One of which is to do skydiving.
Talk with a very good friend.
34. Ever use a tanning bed?
No, I don't need one. I'm tanned already.
I wish my metabolism is the same as it was before.
36. You wake up in an unfamiliar place, what is your first reaction?
Probably, be wondering where am I initially. Explore around and get the hell out of there as fast as I can.
I should be going to bed now.
Middle age? Not sure.
Rice and fried fish.
40. Your phone rings at 4am, who do you expect it to be?
It could be some relatives from abroad making the call.