Today we ripped off a blogger named Hui Lin from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. It's 200 questions, so we will do it in parts. She does not state where she got it from. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! Sunday Stealing: The Imaginary Meme, Part One
Sunday Stealing: The Imaginary Meme, Part One
1. Have you ever peed your pants as an adult?
No, God forbid.
2. Who do you have a celebrity crush on now?
Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman, Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise.
3. Would you date someone you met online?
Maybe, if we get along fine. Besides, I know some people who actually got married with someone they met online.
4. Do you wear underwear always?
5. Do you hate yourself at times?
I do sometimes.
7. Do you like dirty movies?
What dirty movies? I know only dirty clothes. :D
8. Could you believe Josha Ledet was voted off Idol?
In American Idol, everything's possible.
9. When was the last time that you bought a car?
I didn't have one. I only bought matchbox.
10. Have you ever been camping?
Years ago, it was fun.
11. How many times a day do you go on facebook?
Usually, just once a day. In the evening.
12. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Safe with Jason Statham in it.
13. Have you ever worried that you'd cut off a limb?
No. I hope I don't have to worry about that anytime soon.
14. Where did you get your last email from?
15. Favorite website?
This website and my other ones, http://maritstravels.blogspot.com and http://marites1034.bravejournal.com
16. Are you down with ghetto?
17. Will the world end in fire or ice?
I hope the world won't end ever.
18. Do you believe in the afterlife?
19. Would you be upset if facebook stopped working?
Not really. I couldn't care less.
20. How did you start your blog?
A friend encouraged me to do it.