12/18/2011

Sunday Stealing#107

Today we ripped off a blogger named Tom Baker from the blog Morning Erection. (Tom points out that you shouldn't read much into his blog's name. It's a great blog.) This is an original meme and it's very first time posted. Tom asked us to rip it off and of course we are grateful! Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Sunday Stealing: The Community Meme


Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. As a blogger, what do you draw inspirations from for your posts?
Current news and issues and just about anything that interests me.

2. If you could swap blogs with another blogger for a post, who would you switch with and why?
Hm...too many to mention. There are just too many great bloggers out there.

3. If your blog had a theme song, what would it be? Why?
Can't think of one right now.

4. What is your writing process for a post?
If some idea crops up and I can't make a post right away, I try to take note of it so I don't forget. Then, I make the post as soon as I could get the chance to get online.

5. Your blog requires a cute, new, mascot - what would it be?
Garfield.

6. Do you feel you express your "true self" on your blog?
Yes, I think so.

7. What is your biggest online pet-peeve?
Spammers.

8. If you could live in a fictional universe, where would you live? Why?
A universe where people can fly and move quickly. I want to see more of the world, that's why.

9. You're having a bad day, you're upset, you're angry, or you're sad - what is your go-to comfort?
Gym, movie watching or eating.

10. What is your favorite inspirational quote?
Live life to the fullest.

11. If they were to make a movie based on your life, who would play you, your leading lady/man, your best friend, and your rival?


12. Do you think the world is going to end in 2012?
I hope not.

13. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
My frankness.

14. What is your favorite season and why?
Summer because the weather is always sunny and it's usually the time for travels.

15. You've been bitten by a vampire. Would you fight it with all your undead being or would you embrace it for all it is worth?
I'd probably fight it with all my undead might.

16. Have you personally met any of your blogger friends?
Yes, I met some during a bloggers summit years ago.

17. What does your favorite pair of underwear look like?
Clean.

18. Have you ever drank something right from the container in the refrigerator knowing other people will have to drink out of the same container later?
Yes, at home years ago when I was younger.

19. What is your favorite word and explain why?
Fighting. A favorite word I got from some Korean teleseries. It encourages people to fight.

20. 2011 is soon coming to a close, is there anything you'd like to do different on your blog in the year 2012?
I've been thinking of changing my template.

0 comments: