12/19/2011

Help For Cagayan De Oro And Iligan

I was clueless about what happened last Friday night. Busy with preparations for our office Christmas party, I thought it improbable that Typhoon Sendong will affect much of the southern Philippines considering typhoons are rarities in this part of the country.

Saturday morning, I was uploading our Christmas party photos on Facebook when I saw the horrendous flash flood victim photos. Initially thinking that they were victims of the past Ondoy and Peping floods, I said a few prayers for them until I started reading the accompanying posts. The photos were of victims of the Friday night’s deluge of flash floods in Cagayan de Oro and Iligan!

Let us pray and help the victims of the flash floods of Cagayan de Oro and Iligan cities. Go here on how to help the Sendong flood victims.

0 comments: