12/03/2011

Sunday Stealing#106

Today we ripped off a blogger and blog called BlueLifeMemories. It's long so we will do it in two parts. She states she stole it from a friend, but did not say which friend. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Sunday Stealing: The Blue Memory Meme, Part One

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? Christmas is all about the birth of Jesus, not all about shopping!

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? The Pope

3) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Call my boss to ask permission, pack up my bags and my Canon cameras and go to Italy or Spain.

4) What do you think about most?
Nowadays...it's all about a relationship that has gone sour.

5) You have the opportunity to spend a romantic night with the music celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Adam Levine of the Maroon 5. Wooot!

6) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
The death of my father.

7) What's your strangest talent?
I don't think I have one.

8) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?

Secret..tehehehe!

9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Nope. If somebody did, please tell me now!

10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Hmm..a few months ago.

11) Do you have any strange phobias?
None, so far.

12) What's your religion?
Catholic.

13) What is your current desktop picture?
An island with coconut trees.

14) When you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Nowadays, I think, I've been paying bills too often.

15) What's the last song you listened to?
Carpenters' I won't last a day without you.

16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?

Maroon 5, Queen, Savage Garden, etc.

17) What was the last lie you told?
That I didn't feel hurt when I felt really devastated.

18) Do you believe in karma?
Oh yes. I've seen it work several times.

19) What is a saying you say a lot?
Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness, procrastination. Strength, frankness.

21) Who is your celebrity crush?
Too many. All time crushes are Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt.

22) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
Love.

23) How do you vent your anger?
There are so many ways...eat, workout, shop, read and pray, pray, pray.

24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Yes, I collect keychains, books, travel photos, refrigerator magnets and souvenir t-shirts.

25) What is your favorite word?
None.

0 comments: