11/28/2010

Sunday Stealing#71


Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Reymos at the blog My World is Getting Smaller Every Day. He states he got it from Carl Dorsey at Iron Cook: American. (and Carl stated it was written by Thomas Baker, thus today's title). But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Baker's Meme

Note: There were a bunch of rules and mandates that we were suppose to give but Bud lost them. Or hid them, either way it is his bad.

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. If you could interview anyone on your blog (alive or dead) who would you chose and why?
Obama and Madonna. They are both popular and against all odds, they were able to hurdle alot of challenges along the way.

2. What do you feel is your strength as a blogger?
I am honest.

3. Can you share a little bit about yourself that you have not already mentioned on your blog?

4. If you were forced to change the name of your blog, what would you change it to? Why?
Hm...it should be something about wandering/traveling. Wanderlust was one of the titles I considered before.

5. What do you think is the most fulfilling part of being a blogger?
Finding and "meeting" other people from all over the world.

6. What would you do with your last day if you found you had only one more day to live?
Pray, do all the things I want to do if I can do and spend time with my family.

7. You’ve been doing medical research for decades and have finally found a cure. What was it that you found a cure for and why did you choose this particular ailment?
Cure for cancer. My father recently died of it and a lot more people I know are dying from it.

8. What is your most guilty pleasure?
Books and recently, photography.

9. Answer only one. What is your favorite book, movie or TV show?
Sigh..why just one. There are too many. Recently, it's the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

10. What do you think is the very best smell in the world? The one smell that can take you back to a time and place of a very vivid memory in your past?
The smell of durian. I've had good times with it.

7 comments:

Tami Winbush said...

I'm sorry to hear about your father. Much love going out to you!

Happy SS!

Anonymous said...

Haha, I love the idea of Obama and Madonna being interviewed side by side. Also! We have almost the same answer for question 2. Happy SS!

LGS xx

Dothy said...

Wanderlust is a nice domain name and I know a very few people who likes the smell of durian. :)

Hootin Anni said...

I'm glad you decided on "Me, the islands and the world"...much better than your other choice.

In my humble opinion.


link to my sunday stealing

DROP BY WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE!!

In the Company of Me said...

Hello Marites... I am so sorry to hear about your father. Sending hugs and prayers to you.
Wanderlust would have been a nice blog title, why didn't you use it? When I was in university and staying at a co-ed boarding house, durian was a prized commodity. Whoever has durian (especially from my roommates from Davao) was the most popular at the boarding-house and gets "privileges" hehehe. Every time I have a whiff of durian scent, it brings back good memories. Take care.

I am Harriet said...

Honesty is a good trait.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/11/how-much-do-you-plan-to-spend-this-holiday-season/

Reymos said...

Very sincere honest answers. Cancer is affecting everyone... not only for those who are inflected by the disease but also those people who are witnessing the pain of the sufferers.

I love reading and of course photography.

Merry Xmas.