11/07/2010

Sunday Stealing#69 The 14 Question Meme

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Jayne at the blog Journey Through Grace. She states that she was tagged by her friend The Bug at the blog Bug Eye's View. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The 14 Question Meme

1. What do you consider your hometown to be?
Davao City

2. What’s the hardest part of your average day?
Getting out of the bed.

3. The easiest? Why?
Wrapping up for the day at work. Just happy that I've done something productive for the day.

4. What beverage do you reach for to quench your thirst?
Water.

5. What is one not-so-secret goal you have for your life? I’ll let you keep your secret ones to yourself.
Travel the world.

6. What physical pain do you fear most? For example, I’m trying to decide how bad my jaw pain needs to get before I risk a potential needle from my dentist. So, for me, throbbing is preferable to jabbing.
Any kind of surgery.

7. Where do you find solace?
Reading and prayers or sometimes, I go someplace quiet and other times, I go watch a movie alone. I go to the shower too.

8. What makes you the saddest when you read/see the news?
Disasters and violence.

9. What do you eat for a favorite snack?
Banana cue.

10. What movie could you/would you watch more than two or three times and still enjoy just as much as the first time?
Too many but recently I saw Transformers again and really enjoyoed it.

11. What boy/girl first made you cry?
It was just another boy-girl relationship wherein the girl wanted more from a relationship but the guy won't/can't commit. With a heavy heart, it was time to move on.

12. What brand of coffee/tea do you drink most often?
Nescafe.

13. Dig in the dirt with or without garden gloves?
Without.

14. James Taylor or Carly Simon?
James Taylor

1 comments:

I am Harriet said...

surgery is painful.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/11/top-10-most-inappropriate-places-to-flirt/

Join us for Monday Mayhem!