11/24/2010

I Want Those Black Friday Deals

If only we have those Black Friday Deals here, I would probably go on leave and go panic buying. *grin *grin That’s what my American best friend is doing right now and am green with envy.

I haven’t done my Christmas shopping yet. The expected bonuses didn’t come and my long Christmas list is getting shorter by the day. If we have those black Friday deals here, I would have been busy checking out the black Friday ads right now.

For those who are wondering what to get me for Christmas with or without the black Friday deals, I want those little speakers for my MP3 and my CD player at the office. Nope, I don’t have iPod. I wouldn’t complain if somebody gives me one though hehehehe! For those who’re on tight budget, books make me really happy. I am currently trying to collect Nicholas Sparks’ books and I still have to find the last two Harry Potter books, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and the currently being shown in the movie theaters, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

0 comments: