11/15/2010

Black Friday Sales At Divisoria

It's time to start doing the rounds for Christmas shopping (for our US relatives, it's the time for Black Friday sales) again. People would do very well checking out Divisoria for those sales. In fact, the place is quite popular that even without sales ads or black friday ads, people flock there from all walks of life.

I went to Divisoria twice last week. I was itching to take some photos but we were advised to be careful without cellphones and cameras as the place is a thief-haven.

It has been ages since I have been there and I was so pleasantly surprised that the place has been spruced up that I thought the stores will have higher prices. Amazingly, the prices are cheap and it was all I could do not to go on panic-buying. My officemate that went with me went into that mode though. Good thing that we didn't shoot up the baggage allowance for the plane when it was time for us to go home.

0 comments: