11/19/2010

Dancing With The Stars with Jennifer Grey

I love, love Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough's Argentine tango dance in Dancing With the Stars. I'm really happy to see Jennifer Grey again. I didn't heard much about her after Dirty Dancing. While on the other hand, her partner on that movie, Patrick Swayze, moved on with his career. So, my curiosity got really piqued when I heard from the news that she's in Dancing With The Stars this season. If I was impressed with Jennifer Grey and her sexy partner, Patrick Swayze, in Dirty Dancing, I was almost the more impressed with her in Dancing With the Stars after learning that she has gone through a lot plus it was just more beautiful to see somebody at her age dancing magnificently and beautifully.

She definitely made Bristol Palin dance like a woodstick, I think. Here is Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough's Argentine tango performance in Dancing With the Stars.

0 comments: